- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Jennifer Mortimer.
April 20, 2017 at 3:32 pm #1744Jonathan DECKERKeymaster
Welcome! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you and support you!
1) What you feel comfortable sharing about your family dynamics. i.e.married, single, divorced, widowed, kids, no kids, step kids
2) What is your super power? We all have them! What are you exceptional at? What do you thrive when doing? Let’s celebrate you!
3) What is your #1 reason for being here? What do you hope to get out of this membership?
Thank you! We look forward to getting to know and celebrate you!
November 3, 2018 at 12:08 pm #8112Beverly and Ed BoniewiczParticipant
Married with 2 Daughters that are grown, 3 Grandkids and 5 Great Grandkids.
We have 2 dogs – Maggie and Mommie – a live in dog Todd and a cat Skittles.
We live in the country – a little rural.
February 4, 2020 at 10:22 am #16913ReneeParticipant
1.) My husband and I have been married for close to 37 years. We have 2 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 3 grandchildren.
2. My superpower is that I’m a great listener AND I give great hugs!
3.) My #1 reason for being here is that I want to learn to connect with my significant others and learn how to love myself.
May 7, 2020 at 3:39 pm #17296Carol TogisalaParticipant
Hi our names our Danny and Carol;
We are from California and moved to Utah about three years ago. We have six children and sixteen grand babies and a dog.
Both Dan and I are not working (Dan is retired and I have not gone back into the workforce yet), we were both in the aviation field, Dan building airplanes and I worked for Fedex with the aircraft mechanics maintaining their ware house of aircraft parts etc.
We join this site to help us regain our marriage back and learn how to stay attach and to find more about ourselves and why we do what we do (argue and so forth).
Almost forgot, my greatest strength is that I love to give and service others as much as I can.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Carol Togisala.
January 4, 2022 at 11:31 pm #19330Jennifer MortimerParticipant
Hi! I’m a typical suburban middle-aged Homemaker. I’m also a recent graduate of a Masters program at an esthetician school. My husband and I have 8 kids, and 5 grandkids, 4 dogs, and 2 garages with too much stuff and no place to put it all. My husband and I love each other deeply and want to improve our circumstances>thoughts>feelings>actions>results, thereby improving our lives.
One of my superpowers is my enthusiasm for learning, so I’m looking forward to the courses and guidance here. One of my husband’s superpowers is his patience!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.